Life…oh how it ebbs and flows. We want to live on the mountain. On the mountain, we are inspired and we feel our best. But it is in the valley where we grow. For it is in the valley where we learn to appreciate our time on the mountain. Don’t give up when you are in the valley. The valley is not the stopping point. It is not a destination. Know that being in the valley means that it is time to climb!
Reflection: Do you remember a time when you were in the valley? What did you learn? How did you grow? Maybe you are in the valley right now. Get ready to climb!
Creative image source http://www.notsalmon.com
- We must do that which we think we cannot (jamwithmike.wordpress.com)
- West Inspires Others to Overcome Life’s Challenges (gantdaily.com)
- Partially sighted student overcomes challenges to become a law graduate (mdx.ac.uk)
- You can overcome obstacles…you know… (thewhyaboutthis.com)
- Obstacles, Hurdles, Hold-backs…and How to Overcome Them! (justsomegoodthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Overcoming Obstacles (ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com)